CyberCraft is an expert in IT outsourcing and consulting services. Based out of Ukraine, the company founders have over 30 years of experience and can help in getting your IT development team ready in no time. Here are seven reasons why you need CyberCraft.
- Because you don’t have access to IT experts. Expertise counts when it comes to software, app and web development, and if you don’t have local resources, https://www.cybercraftinc.com/ can help. By the way, Ukraine ranks 5th in global IT export.
- Because you want to speed up the process. CyberCraft specializes in getting IT teams ready in no time, and in accordance to your requirements. The company typically needs around 2 months to get a team of five people in place, which is what most startups need.
- Because you want to cut costs. CyberCraft promises that you can cut your in-house expansion costs by up to 60% with their services. Their services are customized and comprehensive, so you never lose control on your offshore team.
- Because you want to start working immediately. Once the team is selected, your developers can start working right away at the premises of CyberCraft. The company will take care of the setup and daily support that they need.
- Because you want to reduce work load. CyberCraft takes care of legal, financial, administrative aspects of your team, so that the developers get the best support. As such, your managers don’t need to bother about anything like payroll, except for productivity.
- Because expertise counts. CyberCraft also helps clients in deciding the candidates. They have access to a pool of over 50,000 IT professionals, and their founders can tell you on what works best for your company. In short, cut your costs and get the best assistance.
- Because it simplifies everything. As a client, you get your work done in time, and in return, a fixed invoice must be paid to CyberCraft. This includes the salaries and the fee of the company for their services. No hidden charges or payroll concerns ever.
Check the website of CyberCraft to know more about their work process. The company is open to discussing their recent work, and they will be happy to assist with other aspects related to your work process. When it comes to hiring IT teams in Ukraine, CyberCraft knows the market better than most others. Get an estimate now – the first consulting session with CyberCraft is always free.